Interactive on-line conference for international participants designed to present and discuss presence and perspective of earth observation education and application for future jobs and sustainable growth of EO/GI sector.
Following the success of the 1st EO Summit held in 2019 in Leuven, Belgium this conference has been prepared to inform the participants about the results achieved and tools developed in frame of the EO4GEO project from the safety of your home, office, school or university keeping in mind social distancing and hygiene rules that your national authorities have introduced.
The Earth Observation Summit will discuss importance of space-based and related technologies education on future jobs and sustainable economic growth presenting results of the EO4GEO project. In the interactive environment Summit intends to exchange the views with the experts from business, government and academia sector about the project results and stakeholder’s expectations
This Summit will:
- Connect real-world problems and work processes as starting point for case-based learning scenario’s
- Present how to design curricula based on the work processes modelled.
- Demonstrate Body of knowledge for GI*EO and Curricula Design Tool
- Provide view how could companies make use of BoK and tools: Occupational Profile Tool and Job Offer Tool
- Present scenario’s for learning actions
- And provide you opportunity to attend sessions presenting EU agencies and programs related to space and space technologies
For any questions related to registration please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any conference related questions, please contact email@example.com